- Durable and designed for outside and inground use
- Can be painted and stained like any other timber
- Protects against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Ideal for garden beds, retaining walls, and other DIY projects
- Is treated to the H4 hazard class in accordance with the Australian Standard AS 1607
Treated pine sleepers offer you the natural beauty and warmth of real timber coupled with long life for building modern and cost effective landscaping projects. These sleepers are treated, assisting with longer life and protection against fungal decay and termite attack.
For vegetable garden applications it’s recommended as a precautionary measure to use a plastic liner to prevent soil contact with the sleeper. Alternatively, sleepers treated with Micropro or Tanalith E (also known as TanE) can be used without liner and are the preferred option for this (vegetable garden) application
Others Also Bought