Trench mesh reinforcing sheet is a Class L and N reinforcing mesh typically used in domestic, industrial and commercial buildings to reinforce concrete footings and beams.
Trench mesh is supplied in sheet sizes 6m long and range from 0.2 m to 0.5 m in width and the wire diameter in 8 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm and 16 mm wires. See below table for more details:
- Residential, industrial and commercial footing trenches
- Available in variety of sheet sizes and wire diameters
- AS/NZS 4671:2019 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete
- AS 3600:2018 Concrete structures
- AS 3727:2016 Guide to residential pavements
- AS 2870:2011 Residential slabs and footings